Learn my entire process
Watch me edit my image “Fierce Like the Ocean” from start, RAW SOOC to finish. In this class, you will learn my entire editing process. I also discuss tips and techniques while I’m shooting doing a session. Get an amazing over-the-shoulder look at my workflow and many of my favorite editing techniques in this video.
In this video you will learn
- Basic adjustments in Lightroom
- How to synchronize edits across multiple images in Lightroom
- How I used the natural light
- How to correct skin and hair tones
- How to composite multiple images together to create the final image
- how to select a subject and refine hair selection
- How to remove subjects from an image
- How to dodge and burn
- How to smooth hair, skin and cloths
- How to replace the sky
- How to sharpen the image
Video Length: 45 minutes
Software: Lightroom and Photoshop CC
- Camera: Sony a7III
- Lens: Sigma 135mm ART
- Aperture: F1.8
- Shutter Speed: 1/3200
- ISO: 100
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
What software do you use for editing?
I use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom cc to edit my photos.